Intense and Challenging Mat<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 1055

Intense and Challenging Mat
Tracey Mallett
Class 1055

Watch this Class
Great class, it was really effective and the last sequence of arm and leg exercises are really hard. It challenged my strength.
Loved this! Super challenging to me. It will be a regular in my queue this spring/summer.
1 person likes this.
Great class! Very smooth - just the right pace and challenge. Loved the split at end.
1 person likes this.
Another wonderful class of Tracy, it felt fantastic!Will be a regular for me as well
3 people like this.
I forgot to leave a commentary when I did the class yesterday. My body reminded me this morning. lol Couldn't quite understand why my legs were feeling a little achy....I guess I followed Tracy's detailed instructions carefully enough. I'd rate this more difficult than a 2.
1 person likes this.
Joni~ Thank you for your feedback. Even though this class is challenging and adding the ball makes it more intense, we have made it a level 2 because there weren't exercises that an intermediate student would not be able to do.
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class, made me work hard - will be back for more!
1 person likes this.
Tracy, you rock! Thanks for a fantastic & fun class. You worked me hard for sure!
2 people like this.
Tracey Mallet you're the bees knees! I love all your classes:) Even when they are too challenging i push on and have a laugh at myself. My legs & abs are singing your praises... Bring it on!!
2 people like this.
loved this instructor and class. great cues. pleasant soft voice too! more, more, more!
1-10 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin