Themes and Variations<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 1059

Themes and Variations
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 1059

Watch this Class
Terry - thank you for your concern but I have improved my bone density and changed my body dramatically in the past 10 years when I was diagnosed with osteoporosis. (This is what my Buff Bones® programming is based upon.) So yes I now do spinal flexion within a certain range but NOT *loaded* flexion. My own medical history is different from the average person with osteoporosis; there are guidelines and safety protocol in general and then within that framework you have to identify how each body is individual, based on that medical history. And no, this reformer class is not one designed for those with osteoporosis. If you want one that is, please try the first one I filmed at PA back in 2011: //www.pilatesanytime.com/class-view /534/video/Kane-School-Pilates-Clas s-by-Rebekah-Rotstein
Well I gotta tell ya Rebekah I did something to my back, so I searched through some older classes and landed on this gem! Enjoyed every minute, its always such a pleasure! If I go searching again I'll know that your classes are the best! Thanks so much!
You're too sweet Denee - thanks a mil and glad I can help!
Good class there were a few different variations then i was use to. Thanks :)
Thank you Rebekah Rotstein ! I know this is an "older" class but it sure stands the test of time! Now I am ready for my day!
This is a very good class. Good cueing and explanations. I would have preferred it a tad slower and probably a few more repetitions. Especially because of the many shiftings I had to reposition the video device quite a lot and by the time I was ready, the exercise was almost over...
It’s not complaining, just saying...
Thank you very much!👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻
LeAnna V
Ive broke my pelvis, then my hip. im looking for someone who can modify for me. I am going to try this class and see what happens. thanks!
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin