Lower Body Blast<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1069

Lower Body Blast
Amy Havens
Class 1069

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great quick lower body workout, and nice to see you're not perfect all the time Amy ;)
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kerry! No.....definitely not perfect all the time, or ever really. It's a practice.....!!!
1 person likes this.
Great class - thank you Amy :)
Lauren P
2nd time for me today - so much fun. I added light ankle weights and I'm shaking :) Love it! Amy you're keeping me addicted - thank you, thank you ..............
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful class Amy, a great small workout to do in the early mornings as a preparation and motivator for my own teaching throughout the day. Thank you!
Great class as usual. Will be adding this to my leg day workout. You are one of my fav instructors. Thanks.
This is a great class when you're short on time and want to maximize your booti-ous maximus! LOL! Thank you Amy! I always appreciate your classes and feel awesome afterwards!
3 people like this.
Hi everyone.....wow, thank you! So glad you're all enjoying this little mini lower body workout. It really means a lot when you take the time to comment on my classes. It helps me know what elements you're enjoying and finding meaning in! :)
1 person likes this.
Fantastic lower body workout! Loved it. Was a great start to my morning. Thank you.
2 people like this.
Always love Amy's workouts. She puts instructions in terms people can understand which is important to me and to them. Great workout.
1-10 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin