Prenatal Full-Body Cadillac<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 1072

Prenatal Full-Body Cadillac
Leah Stewart
Class 1072

Watch this Class
This was lovely Leah!
I'm so happy to see you back on PIlates Anytime ! Congratulations again on this second pregnancy Is there any chance that there will be some more pre-natal mat classes in the near future online ? I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy but I'm still able to follow some of your classes which have been a joy to do almost everyday day since the beginning !
That was so beautiful! Thank you!! And congratulations on your second pregnancy!
1 person likes this.
Carolyne,

Thank you so much for your kind words - they mean the world to me. My initial education with you regarding pre and post natal Pilates ignited my passion and I couldn't ask for a better teacher Thank you so much!

I hope that all is well!
1 person likes this.
Tania,

I will be filming a few more times at Pilates Anytime during this pregnancy. I will be filming a couple of prenatal mat classes this month I'm so happy that you have been able to use the classes during your pregnancy
Antonella,

Thank you so much!

oh Leah, so happy for your second pregnancy. Big congratulation for you and family. i have been doing your postnatal classes a LOT and loving it. my baby is 7 and a half months, but i am still gentle with my no longer young body after my third pregnancy. i am very very excited for more of your pregnancy classes pre and post. Again, so happy for you , biiiig hug.
Hello Leah, I love your voice & calmness when you teach, you are a big inspiration. I am also pilates teacher and pregnant (same week like you)and i love watching your video and learning new variations! Great great, thank you for sharing it with us! Darina
Congratulations Leah! Loved the first series of prenatal classes.
Just watched the class-new approach, new exercises, great!
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin