One Spring Reformer<br>Portia Page<br>Class 1076

One Spring Reformer
Portia Page
Class 1076

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wow! This looks so great with plenty of challenge. Will try this in the morning to start my day. Thanks! :)
1 person likes this.
Portia, Thank you for 20 minutes simple yet very technical. Really likes the use of one leg in many different positions, challenging balance and stability. Can't wait for the next...
1 person likes this.
Very fun and inventive! Thanks,Portia!
1 person likes this.
Great class, Portia!!! Loved the 1 red-spring challenge.
1 person likes this.
This class was awesome. I thought no way would I get a workout from 20 minutes, but the next day my booty was killing me! I wish she taught more reformer classes!
1 person likes this.
I liked this class. Learned some new moves and I really liked the ab and upper body work out when lifting the leg and doing the little "twist". Thanks!
2 people like this.
I'd like to request more workouts like this on PA! Love the smooth transitions and the quick workouts. I rarely have time for a 60 minute workout.
Thank you Alex!
1 person likes this.
Thanks for that... Just tried it and love all the transitions and the train ! Any tips for that last strength one one, felt very strong - like a challenge
Julie, glad that you liked the workout. As far as a tip for working on that last exercise, you could prep by doing Long Stretch, or even more modified-Knee Stretch. Also, holding Plank or Hover on the mat is a fine way to prep or warm up for this series. Have fun!! :)
21-30 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin