Unilateral Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1152

Unilateral Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 1152

Watch this Class
Pele,

I'm sorry you didn't care for the warm up but I am glad that you enjoyed the class overall. I wouldn't say that the flexion work is typical BASI, it is simply what often feels good to me when warming up.

Thank you for your feedback.
2 people like this.
I love this class, Meredith. The pace is just right and the exercises challenging but fun. I always find your voice so soothing and I am inspired to work hard when you do the class along with us. Almost all of your classes at my level are in my Favorites. I LOVE Pilates Anytime. About 10 yrs ago I took a series of group lessons and some private lessons on the reformer but due to time constraints I am used to working out at home so I bought a Balanced Body studio reformer which is fabulous. I have a whole library of tapes and DVD’s but after a while I got bored with them and hadn’t done Pilates for about five years. Recently while googling for a new DVD I found Pilates Anytime. Now I am addicted once more. Thank you to everyone at P.A.!
Thank you so much Kathleen and welcome to Pilates Anytime. We are so happy to have you!
1 person likes this.
Great class Meredith as usual! I especially enjoy your honesty while teaching. You seem to read my mind when you comment on intensity but also when you lose count and call yourself out on that, very refreshing and enjoyable as well as challenging!
Thanks Lynda. Indeed, honesty is always the best policy.
1 person likes this.
Fantastic cueing, loved the flow ! I'm new to Pilates Anytime, Meredith I'm hooked! Thx u
Thank you Meghan and WELCOME to PA!
Meredith! I just found you and you are my favorite teacher on here!!! I like your classical but modern flows. I loved your warm up at the start...as a new teacher I am always looking for new ways to stretch and warm up. Super cool! Thanks pilates anytime.
Thank you Body Mind and Core. I am so glad you found me and appreciate you taking class with me and leaving your feeedback! :)
1 person likes this.
Loved the class! Great cueing. Thanks.
11-20 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin