Wunda Chair Blocks<br>Michael F. & Ton V.<br>Class 1162

Wunda Chair Blocks
Michael F. & Ton V.
Class 1162

Watch this Class
Thank you for the acknowledgement sandyjgrant! There is no doubt this class kicked my butt! I loved it!
Ton and Michael...so glad that you are still teaching me...12 years later! I miss you guys so much. This is fantastic way to freshen up my and my clients wunda chair. Bravo! Your student was awesome to watch!
Great class thank you so much Michael,Ton and Kristi. Some I this I had the pleasure taking a class w/ Michael and Ton at a Pilates on Tour. So good to be able to see again. Especially like the Plank single arm single leg. Also remembering loving how that Cat variation felt on my spine.
That was awsesome! Can't wait to try this one myself than teach it to my clients!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic workout. Thank you
Great transitions. Lots to take away and work on
Well done Kristi
1 person likes this.
Love it, love it, love it!!! Oh I just love working with you guys!! Kristi, you make everything look so elegant! xxx
1 person likes this.
Beautiful blocks, beautiful transitions, beautiful people. Such a challenge all sets especially last one. Thankyou Michael, Ton and Kristi - excellent..
What a great class! Thanks so much Michael and Ton
I can watch this over and over and then try it over and over and it gets better and more wonderful every time!
Thank you!! I have seen that archival video, thanks for recreating that xo
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin