Intense and Dynamic Mat<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 1178

Intense and Dynamic Mat
Rael Isacowitz
Class 1178

Watch this Class
Amazing time!!! The energy in the room was electric! Thank you Rael for a wonderful weekend and the gift of yourself.
I just joined PilatesAnytime. This was the second class I watched, on the recommendation from my sister to find a Rael class. I LOVED IT! I think I'll be doing this over and over again.
Wonderful Catherine! Many of us have followed Rael's every move since meeting him. We're so glad you started with him here on PA! Welcome!
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Kristi! My very first class was yours, actually! Looking forward to trying more from you as well. This seems like a wonderful community.
Catherine, now it is my turn to weigh in. Kristi is awesome! You will love her teaching, her energy and her knowledge. She has indeed created an amazing community. I for one am so proud of her achievements. Thank you also for your kind words about my class.
1 person likes this.
What a fantastic class! The energy in the room was amazing and I was so happy to be a part of it. Definitely a challenge but so rewarding.
Thank you, Rael. This was more than just a class, it was also a spiritual experience. I feel not only more connected to myself but also more connected to the world!
Really awesome!
I can't thank you enough for this! SO INCREDIBLE!
What an experience! First class from Rael ! Hope to take one in real life soon....!
21-30 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin