Percussive Breathing<br>Kyria Sabin<br>Tutorial 1196

Percussive Breathing
Kyria Sabin
Tutorial 1196

Watch this Tutorial
2 people like this.
This is an incredible tutorial- you feel the deep abdominals muscles beautifully!
2 people like this.
So beneficial. Thank you, Kyria. :) Definitely on my playlist.
2 people like this.
Love this 20mn breathing class, Thank you Kyria & David :)
1 person likes this.
I looooove Fletcher work!!
2 people like this.
Thank you Kyria!!!!
1 person likes this.
My abs are sore just from watching!
1 person likes this.
Hello Kyria,
Wonderful video on the percussive breath, thank you.
Ron's Imprinting piece, I find this challenging, in a good way. When you talk of elongating the spine without a posterior tilt at 12:03, my experience was I could sensate a lot of muscular movement but not so much the elongation of my spine.
So I placed my hand on my head whilst doing this piece so as to see if I could feel it the that way. There was a difference in pressure on my hand so I knew that I was elongating, it's like you say, very subtle.
So my question is, the elongation your talking of is it because your lengthening out the lumbar curve with core control? If you just tilt the pelvis posteriorly to try and lengthen the spine that way it feels like a shortening of the frontline of the body. Was Ron Fletcher after axial elongation thought the back line of the body with core control but accessed it through breath and the front of the body? Is that what the piece is about?
2 people like this.
I look this video weekly and I learn more and more...Thank you Kyria and Ron!!!!!
1 person likes this.
This is a brilliant tutorial - I've been teaching Pilates for 20 years, and only now through the clarity of this teaching and David's excellent demonstration feel I understand the depth and purpose of Ron Fletcher's percussive breathing. Thank you Kyria!
1 person likes this.
wonderful tutorial. I love how Kyria's instructions are so calm and clear.
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin