Mat Fundamentals<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 1214

Mat Fundamentals
Karen Sanzo
Class 1214

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Very clear visual demonstrations (loved the sand bag demo). Great exercises for fundamental awareness (will be using some of these with my beginners!). Thank you!
1 person likes this.
How much I enjoyed this class. How easy it is to learn the basics well. Great. Thank you.
7 people like this.
Karen Sanzo is incredible and knows her stuff!! Everyone should watch this class....many take-away's here! Thank you Karen. As you've probably already seen, we referenced your bag of rice/used it for one of our podcasts already!!! :) Thank you!!!
1 person likes this.
Karen this was excellent - so clear and concise - both visually and verbally! Thank you!!
Karen Sanzo
Thank you for these early comments. It's a pleasure to re-visit the fundamentals over and over again. Understanding our own possible substitutions and creating new ways to understand and conceptualize the fundamentals. Yall stick with it, there's more coming.

1 person likes this.
Thank you Karen. It has really helped me to find other ways to explain the fundamentals to some of my clients...loved the lemon and "rice bag" ideas.
1 person likes this.
Fantastic, Karen. As a physio, it's always great to hear some new ideas for cueing those patients who are weak or have altered/inefficient movement strategies! Thanks for the great ideas! ( helped me with some of my poor strategies,too!!)
I never stop learning something new from you! I'm always fascinated by the intricate detail of your understanding of these basic fundamentals. I love the bag of rice idea in replacement of the sandbag...I'll definitely be using that!
1 person likes this.
Karen, your breadth and depth of understanding and your ability to describe nuanced movement patterns--both sought and unsought--is absolutely astonishing! I'm awe-struck. And oh ya .... boy, did I realize I've been cheating! Back to the beginning for me! :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you!!!!!
1-10 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin