Mat Fundamentals<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 1214

Mat Fundamentals
Karen Sanzo
Class 1214

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Karen, thank you! You have an exceptional way of clearly stating the intention of the movement. My favorite part was when you said "Pilates is great y'all"! Well said and I absolutely agree!
Karen... You are so gifted. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Wow! That was fabulous! Not only did I catch my own weaknesses, but I even found a strength. Big emphasis on "A".
Thanks so much, anxious to share with my students:)
1 person likes this.
Thank you.... I'm about to start on a new group class and appreciate the user-friendly strategies and cueing for reducing the effort out of the neck ...
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Karen, I love the instructions and demos. Wonderful lesson!
1 person likes this.
The dolphins were distracting!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Karen. I really enjoyed the props that you used. It is interesting all the strategies people use within their bodies and how Pilates can heighten their awareness to being successful. What they learn here can be adapted to how they move into other areas of their lives.
Jo
Jo
1 person likes this.
Aww fab class but the "Dolphins" at the back keep distracting me - are they Dolphins?
Karen Sanzo
Yes!!! dolphins are a great addition. Seems kinda like trick photography, doesn't it?
Glad you liked the class.
Jo
Jo
1 person likes this.
Fab - I think we'll know this one inside out I'll keep watching it for 2 reasons - the class and the dolphins - amazing!
11-20 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin