Strong and Long Mat<br>Kara Wily<br>Class 1215

Strong and Long Mat
Kara Wily
Class 1215

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I've been MIA from pilates for the past few weeks and wanted to WORK today to open by breathe and body back up. This is wonderful with awesome cues that allowed me to do the more advanced work. Thank you for a great workout and for continuing Romana's particular style of Mr. Pilates method.
2 people like this.
Lovely, Energizing, Challenging, Playful ... Just plain delightful!
1 person likes this.
Great instruction
2 people like this.
Love the standing sidelegs series....super humbling!
2 people like this.
Truly Awesome Class :) Thank You for making my legs shake !!
Thanks everyone! It's great to hear your comments and I'm really glad the classes are finding a super strong audience!
1 person likes this.
Nice...loved it...and especially loved...RLB breakdown, emphasis on heels together, rolling the shape, breakdown of Swan & side leg series standing! One more thing - enjoyed your teaching approach...watching & fixing w/o demonstration. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Great class! I tend to do mostly apparatus classes or mat with some sort of prop. It's been a long time since I've done classical mat work. SO MUCH HARDER! Just me and my mat. Very challenging for me. I'll definitely incorporate more mat into my workouts. Thanks for another great class!
Michelle B
2 people like this.
Just discovered Kara and she's my favourite!! Thank you for your energy, and expertise :)
2 people like this.
Fantastic class with excellent instruction. More please!
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin