Progressing the Fundamentals<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 1218

Progressing the Fundamentals
Karen Sanzo
Class 1218

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great cues to uninvite those accessory muscles and get away from familiar patterns. I did this tonight for some self care as I recover from a minor back pain flare up. Perfect.
1 person likes this.
Many thanks for this wonderful class, yes and the smile does work ??. Will be using some of your tips when I next teach a beginner group . Thank you .
1 person likes this.
So happy to have found this - your cues are great for me - knowing it and putting it into words are 2 different things!Your eloquence is awesome-thank you -I'll be checking in often.
Karen Sanzo
1 person likes this.
soooo..... I just did my own workout!! This is really fun to challenge yourself and become aware once again and check in with the fundamentals.
1 person likes this.
Hi
I have a question....During side leg series we generally lift the waist slightly up for stability. What is your view on this as you didn't que about it?
TIA
Karen Sanzo
Hi Usha, The waist is "lifted" or "elongated" to fully engage the circumference of the core, and not to just sag into the head on the hand. Karen
Hi, Karen. I so love your teaching style. It has been great to go back to basics . I love your ques and descriptions they resonate with me
Karen Sanzo
Hi Caroline . I am glad you enjoyed the session. I find myself heading the basics often. Thanks for commenting.
Hi Karen, yes, the smile always helps! I love your classes and I love going back to the basics.
1 person likes this.
Lovenreturning to the basics. Just receNtly started some beginner classes and theses classes have really been helpful. Thanks Karen
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin