Creative Mat Exploration<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 1223

Creative Mat Exploration
Cathleen Murakami
Class 1223

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Outstanding class. Loved that you started in the supine position. So nice to do different variations. Great that the camera person did close ups of some of the poses to see the true form. Thanks so much.
Cathleen Murakami
@Candace, ohhh I am so excited that I'm a new fav of yours! Thank you.
@Elaine, so happy you find it brill (are you from the UK?)! Thank you for the compliments.
Cathleen Murakami
@ Sherry - thank that wonderful cameraman, Perry White, for the closeups...he's a pro! Appreciate you taking the time to write something here!
1 person likes this.
Excellently put-together class. I normally don't gel much with yoga but this was so well integrated that it seemed completely appropriate. Fabulous challenge, too.
Cathleen Murakami
@ Louise, so happy to introduce you to integrating some yoga....and thank you for commenting so!!
1 person likes this.
Loved your class, beautiful flow whilst getting a great full body work out!:)
Ann S
1 person likes this.
That was wonderful....I feel like a pretzel!!! Come back SOON P.S. I was really sweating too
Cathleen Murakami
@ audrey ...thank you thank you!
@ Ann - a sweaty pretzel sounds good to me!!
1 person likes this.
Cathleen,

You were so kind to follow up with me on my wrist issue. The fact that you actually CALLED me to discuss it in depth just amazes me. If only my doctor would do the same! Thank you again for your help and concern.
Cathleen Murakami
@ jeannene - more than happy to....wrist issues can be complex and challenging to just address in an email or forum like this. I hope anyone who has particular questions reaches out.....I am always available and would welcome anyone who needs particulars....chances are, there is someone else or a student of yours that has a similar, if not the same type of issue. Good Luck and keep me posted!!
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin