Energizing Prenatal Cadillac<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 1227

Energizing Prenatal Cadillac
Leah Stewart
Class 1227

Watch this Class
I am teaching a client who is 6 months along and I can't wait to apply what I've learned! Thanks!
Love this class Leah! You are an inspiration and I enjoy your cues! I hope to see more pre-natal classes from you.
I love your session :) I'm also a birth doula in istanbul and i will love to using these workouts for my clients. Greetings from Turkey...
Pilates instructor, 36 weeks pregnant with my first baby, and wow! What a fabulous workout! I love all of the back extension and chest openers, the "subtle" (ha) ab work, and all of your cuing to open the pelvis. I feel fabulous! Thank you Leah!
Ladies - lovely thoughts and feedback on the class. If you get a chance, please share with me the feedback you get from your clients, I'd really love to hear their experience and also your experience with teaching these exercises.

Lizanne - Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear that this class felt good for you!! Yes, the "subtle" ab work feels like a lot at 36 weeks, I was about 37/38 weeks when we filmed this and that belly loved the work, too!
Thank You for the wonderfull classes ! I 'm using with my students and they are loving them !
This was so wonderful, thank you Leah! I am on my second pregnancy, 17 weeks with twins and this felt so good and got me back into my body.
My favourite of the series!! Am now 35 weeks pregnant with twins :)) and this is my second pregnancy. I feel amazing and strong every time I take this class (this is the 4th or 5th time I take it). Your classes have helped me so much throughout my pregnancy so thank you thank you thank you for your wonderful work!!
Great class! I'm going to teach that class tonight with my wonderful group of pregnant ladies. great ideas. loved the pace and the modifications and the fact that you are absolutely don't take any risks , yet getting a good workout!
Thanks a lot
Irit
I feel better after working out with you today!

I'm only 14 weeks so my range of motion is still good. Trouble is, I have joint issues. Kneeling on my knees for almost 15 minutes at the start of the class was too hard. Any other ways you can advise that I sit to do those exercises with the push-through bar?
11-20 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin