Stay Connected to your Body<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 1237

Stay Connected to your Body
Karen Sanzo
Class 1237

Watch this Class
Karen Sanzo
Joanne: Glad you joined in on the class. I just finished one myself. Thanks for taking time to comment.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Karen
Really enjoy your beginner series.
Always great to go back to fundamentals
1 person likes this.
Lovely !
1 person likes this.
Karen, unfortunatly after 17 min aprox, the player stops and I only can hear you, but not see you.
1 person likes this.
Florentina ~ Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you had trouble with this video. We are trying a new video player in the hopes that it will work better than our previous one. I recommend going to the Video Player Option and choosing "Automatically determine best video quality for this device when possible." It should fix the problem with streaming. If you continue to have issues, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
1 person likes this.
Brilliant. Your teaching reaches far and wide.... your concepts and explanations are perfect for beginners and improvers. I will be referencing you in my next class here in Switzerland.
Karen Sanzo
Welcome to the comment box, Sharon Martin, from Switzerland.
I am so glad you commented about concept teaching.
1 person likes this.
Karen , I love your classes. Thank you . You make beginners so enjoyable I have learnt so much from you .
1 person likes this.
Karen , great beginner series , have learnt a lot from your teaching . Thank you
1 person likes this.
Loved this class, while I thought it might be too beginner it was actually a perfect basic class!
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin