The Story Of My Song<br>Kathy Grant<br>Documentary 1247

The Story Of My Song
Kathy Grant
Documentary 1247

Watch this Documentary
BEAUTIFUL.
That was beautiful Cara. Do tears well up in your eyes when you watch this? Honestly inspiring, Thank you!
Yeong Cheol C
Dear Cara,
Thank you.
Thank you for being there.
Thank you for listening.
Thank you for watching.
Thank you for recording your time with Kathy Grant.

Dear Cara,
Thank you for knowing before the rest of us that your teacher demonstrated the discipline and ethic imperative to advancing the work of Joseph Pilates and for having the presence of mind to preserve it.

Dear Cara,
Thank you for carrying on the Legacy of Kathy Grant.
You are a most graceful and generous ambassador.
Wow, it Was incredible! Thank You so much Cara for this documentary. You and Katy aré lovely, for me Was emotive.
Kristi your note made me cry. You are all welcome, please spread the word I want everyone to meet Kathy and understand the spirit that is Pilates.
Amazing! Thank you Cara Reeser to give us the oportunity to share with you this "Song"!!!What a wonderfull woman she was....
Beautiful documentary, a touching portrayal of a magical teacher, thank you!
Elsabe D
Thank you so much for sharing this! So wonderful! I will watch it again and again!
2 people like this.
Cara....'.thank you' does not fully express my feeling for what I've just watched. Wow, I'm lifted up, I'm refreshed, I'm inspired! Seeing and hearing the work of Mr. Pilates through Kathy's lens -- and yours--- is comforting. Hearing her say, 'there is not just one way to do these exercises. Make it work for YOU. Move your hand---don't put it where Joe did, you're not Joe". I love that! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing this history to us. I can't wait to see, hear and experience more of this incredible work through Kathy Grant.......and through you.
21-30 of 90

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin