The Life of Eve<br>Eve Gentry<br>Documentary 1250

The Life of Eve
Eve Gentry
Documentary 1250

Watch this Documentary
2 people like this.
Thank you Kristi and everyone at Pilates Anytime. This is so well done and such an beautiful tribute to Eve and her history and legacy of Pilates
Playforever
1 person likes this.
So wonderful, so very wonderful, thank you for sharing this beautiful biography!
1 person likes this.
Lovely and inspiring! Thank you PA!
1 person likes this.
WOW! Speechless.
This was a beautiful woman. Her passion for life and her love for people is truly inspiring to me. Thank you for sharing this.
I was moved to tears after learning so much about Eve that I never knew. Crazy, since she is the elder that my training aligns with. I feel so much connection with her after watching this--it has literally changed me- I feel a deeper connection with the work....I know that the way I teach the "concept" not the exact choreography from top to bottom is what makes me a good teacher-- I finally feel some kind of...I don't even know what the word is right now....but thank you SO MUCH for this documentary.
That is wonderful Annie and actually the point of the entire Pilates Legacy project. Thank you for sharing. I suspect the feeling you don't have the words for yet is in part, the realization of just how much you belong right where you are and that you are connected to a really great thing. At least that's how I feel when I listen to a lot of the interviews and watch the biographies.
Thank you so much. I felt so soothed and reassured on this rainy day
Beautiful tribute & history. Oh how I wish my dance degree had included information about Eve. We learned about Hanya Holm, but gosh, to learn about Eve AND have Pilates as part of the curriculim (back in 1983-87) would have been wonderful!! So glad to get it now. Thank you all for your hard work in putting this together. Thank you Kristi for your vision.
I'm not sure if it is a vision or a calling Nancy. Either way, I appreciate you appreciating
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin