The Eternal Flame<br>Romana Kryzanowska<br>Documentary 1251

The Eternal Flame
Romana Kryzanowska
Documentary 1251

Watch this Documentary
Niedra Gabriel
What a wonderful tribute to Romana, it was so moving to see her at all these different stages of her life - and to have the commentary from Shari and Daria, This research and documentation work that Pilates Anytime ( powered by Kristi) has
been a huge contribution to the world of Pilates . Thank you
Thank you Niedra. I assure you this particular documentary would not have happened (almost didn't happen) if it weren't for the valiant efforts of Monica Wilson, who literally walked me into her family's space to help make this happen.
It is brilliant to hear Romana's story, and to follow her journey.
She was truly inspirational and you can see how she loved the Pilates work from her own deportment. Thank you to all her family who continue the work.
Mary L
Thank you for giving us this enlightening documentation of a very special person and teacher. Her passion for Pilates and love of people shows through in this video.
What a wonderful woman! Inspiration for all Pilates teachers! Big respect for this lady.
Trish K
after over 35 years in the fitness industry (starting with high impact aerobics!) and no Ballet background, I became certified through Peak Pilates. This past couple of year I have hungered for more knowledge of true classic Pilates. This video has inspired me so much. Though I am in my 60's with bad knees from marathon running and teaching high impact classes in the 80/90's, I am more determined than ever to continue to learn and teach/train (i'm a personal trainer also). Pilates Anytime has been so valuable to me. My new Pilates class at the Jewish Community Center has draw women more my age group - 50's to almost 80. I love teaching the basics (especially since that is where I am). Again thank you, and I am really working on doing my best to honor Ramona's wishes
Thank you for sharing your experience Trish Kelly. I suspect Romana and most other fitness professionals would admire your thirst for knowledge, your dedication to movement and your ability to attract and encourage others to to the same. Your feedback and you are very welcome.
Patty Hafen
1 person likes this.
I am so grateful to Pilates Anytime for this very touching and inspiring and personal story of Romana's life. Thank you so much.
1 person likes this.
This is a beautiful presentation! Thank you so much! What an amazing woman she was!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you all to make this beautiful tribute possible. It was very inspiring and moving... Romana’s life was full of content. Her love for Pilates has profound historical significance. I’m so grateful to be a part of this Pilates community. Thanks again Pilates Anytime!
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin