Fundamental Reformer 2<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 1281

Fundamental Reformer 2
Karen Sanzo
Class 1281

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
One of the best level 1 classes!
4 people like this.
Karen you are the best! Such an amazing teacher/educator You are one of my favorites on Pilates Anytime because I learn so much from everyone of your classes. .
1 person likes this.
Thank you Karen- really enjoyed the exercise links between the kneeling chest expansion and one- arm trunk rotation- and then again from the facing- front position. Great transitions!
1 person likes this.
This really has helped w/my new clients, especially handy the first month introducing the fundamentals in such a clear, orderly, yet fun way.
2 people like this.
wonderful, thank you! I would like to underline what Karen Monteith said here before me: I love your way of teaching because there is always a lot to learn. You point at the little essentials that make clear where the focus of the movement lies, and what would work against that!
1 person likes this.
Love Karen's attention to detail and deliberate movement. I work with a lot of older adults and always find these fundamental classes to be of such benefit to myself and my clients.
1 person likes this.
I learned so much from this!
1 person likes this.
Curso muy interesante. Información y explicaciones muy valiosas. Didáctico y ameno. He aprendido mucho. Muchas gracias Karen y Pilates Anytime.
1 person likes this.
Always great to revisit fundamentals. I have a multilevel reformer class and my more advanced students can really check in on their form and push for even better alignment with your cues!
Karen Sanzo
Brenda, thanks for taking the time to comment. It was fun to create a series where the classes can build on each other.
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin