Diane Severino on Ron<br>Diane Severino<br>Discussion 1294

Diane Severino on Ron
Diane Severino
Discussion 1294

Watch this Discussion
Elizabeth D
Kristi! Another amazing Legacy Project interview, insightful, funny, just wonderful! Hoping that Diane will teach a class on Pilates Anytime, please!
We hope so too Elizabeth! I'll be following up with her initial invite soon! Love her!
1 person likes this.
Inspiring! I want a day with Diane!
1 person likes this.
Great interview and fun stories! I love hearing all this wonderful, delicious history! l Thank you Kristi......and Diane, would you like to come to Santa Barbara for a "Day with Diane?" :)
1 person likes this.
I love this "Day with Diane!" I cant wait to put this on my favorites list. :) :) :) Please keep us posted. You guys ROCK.
That's the spirit! Love, Love Love Diane!
Jennifer W
1 person likes this.
Very informative! She is fun! Looking forward to Day with Diane! Another piece to an amazing project. Thank you!
Ann S
2 people like this.
WOW....having a taped interview like this is soooo important in keeping the Pilates elders with us. We can learn so much from them. Diane was amazing...full of energy and filled with great stories. I too, hope she comes back with a class.
Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!
That interview was really good. I was smiling to myself as I listened. Interesting and passionate.x
I love this woman! I've been fortunate experienced several "days with Diane" and I have enjoyed them tremendously.
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin