Body Position Awareness<br>Shelly Power<br>Class 1307

Body Position Awareness
Shelly Power
Class 1307

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Fabulous Shelly! You and my study partner Nicole are the reason I made it through my Polestar Training! Your easy non judgmental manner and encouragement come through on video just as much as in person! I miss training with you and I hope to make it back to Miami one day to see you and everyone at Polestar! Thanks for a great class and thanks for encouraging me through my training!
Great Class ... as always~
Lovely class and beautiful cues! Thanks Shelly! One day I'd love to catch one of your trainings in person :)
Kel M
My old instructor in Florida was Polestar certified...I would love some suggestions (it was Ellen's Ultimate) for a good sweat, workout I could progress with, sweat, and work with the equipment I have: reformer, reformer box, BOSU, arc, weights, and Magic circle....any suggestions for classes on here would be appreciated!! I haven't found a place in RI...or recommendations yet!!!
1 person likes this.
Shelly- awesome class as always. Love all the posture cues throughout:) hugs
1 person likes this.
Please more classes from Shelly! Every time I take Shelly's class I am reminded to Let It Go (as the song goes). I struggle with low back pain which is exasperated by holding on, in all the wrong places. While pilates requires a certain amount of control there is also an equal amount of releasing that is required to achieve flow. Ahhh,I feel much better. Thank you for reminding me Shelly!
1 person likes this.
just a great class! I love your cueing. It grounds me and it feels as tho the exercise flows and is easy!
Thank you
Beautiful class! thank you Shelly!!!! Very useful!
Loved this - some 'me' time before Christmas . Thank you Shelly . Happy Christmas from England .
Loved this class! Thank you. I feel much more tall and lifted than usual. 
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin