Fletcher-Inspired Chair<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 1312

Fletcher-Inspired Chair
Jenna Zaffino
Class 1312

Watch this Class
So happy to have more from you, Jenna! Julia
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you Julia!! Happy to be back- hope you enjoy class!
Thanks so much Jenna! Loved how you started with washer woman behind chair! Everything gets "turned on" and ready to move for the rest of the class! So happy I can get my "Fletcher Fix" here on Pilates Anytime!
Jenna Zaffino
Bonnie! That made my day ;) thanks for watching and happy that you enjoyed!
I have not been able to open this video please help

There is a problem with the video , come back to the beginning all the time
Excellent class! I feel so elongated (and less stuffed from Thanksgiving). I especially loved the single leg and releve series. My gondola pole wasn't near me but I was able to do it without it:) Thank you Jenna:)
Hi Corrine and Christie,
Sorry you are having trouble with the video.The video itself is working properly. Often the cause of a video restarting or not loading to begin with has to do with the computer being used having too many programs open or it hasn't been restarted or shut down in awhile. Adjusting these two things often corrects any problems. One other possibility could be a poor connection, but the first two are typically the case. Please give it a try and if you continue to have problems please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com and we'll try to help you trouble shoot the problem.
1 person likes this.
Jenna, Thank You for a beautiful class :)
I really enjoyed all the new variations (at least new for me)
Really nice choreography and cueing. Especially liked the Da Vinci man transition.
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin