Fletcher-Inspired Chair<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 1312

Fletcher-Inspired Chair
Jenna Zaffino
Class 1312

Watch this Class
Jenna Zaffino
Yugonda and Holly, Thank you for watching! I have another matwork with fletcher towelwork class coming soon - hope you will enjoy!
Jenna Zaffino
Anne Marie! So good to receive your comments and I'm so happy you enjoyed class!
Hi I still can't watch this video till the end , i'm able to watch some other till the end ...
Corinne ~
If you've already tried closing all the open programs on your computer and restarting the computer, it may be that the video files being downloaded are larger than the capacity of the Internet connection.

You may want to try adjusting your video player options by following these instructions:

Go to "My Account." Select the "Video Player" tab at the top of the page.
From there you select the option: "Show Options For Low Med and HD."

Please note that this setting will need to be adjusted on each device you use. If you are still having problems after trying these solutions, please e-mail us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
1 person likes this.
I thoroughly enjoyed your teaching Jenna and used these pieces as an inspiration last week. You are a joy to watch and thank you for lifting me up! Loved the ode to Ron with Da Vinci Man. Besos, gena
nicely paced, spirited class with purposeful cuing. a great end of the day way to stretch out! you are such a thoughtful teacher.
Jenna Zaffino
Gena! Thank you so much for your words :). I still remember our first session together! I'm glad you enjoyed the class and the variations xo!
Jenna Zaffino
Susan, your comment was an even better way to end my day. As someone who strives to be thoughtful in her class crafting, it means so much that another person noticed :)! I'm so happy you enjoyed class! My matwork with towel just went up yesterday - I hope you all get a chance to play! :)
1 person likes this.
Thanks Jenna for this class, it was good to have a great & deep chair work :)
1 person likes this.
I love your classes Jenna. They're so wonderfully Fletcher yet so accessible for people who've never experienced the Fletcher work. Looking forward to your next class!
11-20 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin