Hip Flexor Release Tutorial<br>Anthony Lett<br>Tutorial 1314

Hip Flexor Release Tutorial
Anthony Lett
Tutorial 1314

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Very informative. A tight area for a lot of people, really helps to relieve hip tension/tightness.
Plus loved listening to his accent!
6 people like this.
Thanks Angela, very glad you enjoyed it. What accent?!!
1 person likes this.
What a great release! So many of runners, cyclists, skiers, etc have very tight flexors. How quickly these exercises address the tightness. Sure to be a big hit with my clients. Thank you
Lovely, particularly after lots of long journeys and sitting around at this time of year. Happy New Year!
1 person likes this.
Fiona, I hear you! Sitting around eating, surprisingly, doesn't do much for ones hip flexors!
1 person likes this.
Excellent! Would love to see more tutorials from Anthony.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Usha. Very glad you enjoyed it .:)
3 people like this.
Anthony, I've incorporated your stretches into my daily routine and I no longer have back pain. Thanks!
Freda thank you. This is the best news I've had all year! (its only the 1/1). Seriously though, Im very happy to hear such feedback. thank you.
I was a yoga teacher before I became a Pilates teacher, so these stretches are very familiar to me, but I greatly appreciated the anatomical focus and the relationship to so many of the Pilates exercises. Nearly every client I have would benefit from this. These short tutorials are so useful. Thanks!
1-10 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin