Standing Pilates Spirals<br>Michael King<br>Class 1353

Standing Pilates Spirals
Michael King
Class 1353

Watch this Class
Fantastic work! Thank you so much! I love every minute! Great movements & what a ballance!!!! Please could you give me the songs! Thank you again!
Anelia A
Amazing! Each class is a relax for the soul and mind, not just wonderful  movement for the body!!! This is just Pilates lifestyle. Thanks, Michael King! I am very happy I will be a part of the Pilates MAT course level 1 here in Bulgaria.
Elke R
Fantastic! I loved it! Thank you so much
Wow, what a flow, that was amazing! Straight into my favourites, thank you so much!
Giada F
  great class...
I feel so amazing after this class! I usually can't follow dance choreography that well but you are a phenomenal teacher and built it gradually so I was able to follow. Thank you for a wonderful workout!
possibly my favourite class so far on this platform!!
1 person likes this.
Michael, where have you been in my life? From now on i’m a huge fan. Great fun class. Thank you for sharing 
Just did this for the first time today. Felt great and really enjoyed it. 
I am comment #80. Just like the other 79 commentators, I loved this class too.  Class wasn't easy but it wasn't hard either. It was just fun. I sweated and had a great time. This is my 1st class with Michaeal King. I sure hope he has more:) 
71-80 of 86

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin