Julian Littleford Tribute<br>Melissa Connolly<br>Class 1356

Julian Littleford Tribute
Melissa Connolly
Class 1356

Watch this Class
Jennifer W
1 person likes this.
Great workout Melissa! Brutal in many ways as Julian would have insisted! Thank you!
Outstanding, challenging workout. Whew! thanks so much. I needed this type of a workout badly! Great job!
1 person likes this.
That was sobering! Now I can finish Christmas shopping, thank you! Cant help but think of Julian's family especially during the holidays. No doubt Julian's spirit speaks strong w/them.
Amazing! Thanks!
Loved this! Felt like I was actually "working" out and toning instead of just stretching - thanks!
I don't even have to re-take this class to feel it. Just looking at the thumbnail and I'm back there again! I loved this class in person and can't wait to take it at home! Thank you Melissa (and Ginny and Jessie)!
So glad this class worked for so many of you! I´ll stick with 950 instead which I do faithfully. I was so excited to have a new class from Melissa. This one felt too much like old fashioned calisthenics. Nothing "wrong" with that, it just didn't speak to all the "something elses" I nearly always get from the PA classes.
Wow! Super challenging- and awesome- thank you Melissa
Great great great class, especially during the Xmas holidays with that much food around!!
Love this session...kept hearing "hold those jiggly bits" in my head. Thank you
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin