Julian Littleford Tribute<br>Melissa Connolly<br>Class 1356

Julian Littleford Tribute
Melissa Connolly
Class 1356

Watch this Class
Nice class. "We make it beautiful," - I always like to hear this sentence when things get super challenging :)
Thank, you Melissa! This was so much fun. I love the hip extension series. It is one of my all time favorite variations of the exercise. And the rolling series at the end was crazy! This class made my day. Thank you!!!!
1 person likes this.
amazing class. i have a question, my muscles surrounding the turnout positions i.e. heel beats are very tight and restricting, to the point where i cannot actually put my heels together when lying prone with toes out and lengthening the feet off of the mat? is there anything that you could recommend i look at, I am dancer and flexible in hamstrings and inner thighs but it seems to be the deeper hip socket muscles and lower back and flutes that are suffering:) thank you, ps amazing class!
1 person likes this.
So far the best class I have taken on Pilates Anytime!
Paola Maruca
I cannot recall how many times I have done this class but everytime I do it (just finished), I feel awesome. Cannot wait to see Melissa back to PA.
1 person likes this.
Your system will not work with the Chrome Cast system any more. Why? Email me the Why at beckert99@yahoo.com
Gail E ~ I'm so sorry you are having trouble with the video. We sent you an email to help you troubleshoot.
What a great class. I know I’m going to feel it in the morning, yeee-ouch!
Lot of flute work today! Perfect!
Naama Karmon
 Very nice workout, could use a little bit of stretching in the beginning and end....
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin