Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
So nice!Merry Christmas??????????
1 person likes this.
...I mean Merry Christmas
1 person likes this.
Perfection! Merry Christmas!
2 people like this.
I love everything you do. Your cueing and demonstrating is so clear and you create interesting movements with a sense of curiosity and humor. Thank you!
Wow, wow, wow!!! Thanks for all your wonderful comments. What a beautiful Christmas gift and a wonderful start to the New Year. Sorry to be so late in responding...I was holed up in a cabin in the woods with my family :)
1 person likes this.
hi
I've been doing your classes for a few months. I want to thank you for your amazing energy. I always learn life lessons from my teachers and here's what you've taught me, besides pilates: Always give 110% to everything you do. You never hold back or seem to pace yourself-you do everything full out, struggle along with the rest of us, never take shortcuts and make us feel like if you can do it so can we. I realized this when I noticed I noticed I kept finsihing the exercises before you did. Message to self: pilates is not a race.
Thank you, Deborah, from the bottom of my heart. That is perhaps one of the nicest, most heartfelt comments I have received in quite some time. You have made my day!
1 person likes this.
Still enjoying this class Meredith as I do all your classes. Thank you.
Thanks Sarah!
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyable classs!
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin