2013 Bloopers<br>Pilates Anytime<br>Special 1383

2013 Bloopers
Pilates Anytime
Special 1383

Watch this Special Feature
1 person likes this.
One of my wish for 2014 is to visit California and come to see you at Padaro Beach ! All the best for your wonderful team and thank you for your incredible work .
Please Jocelyne! Lots of good coming to the studio in 2014... let's hope that includes you too!
I know there's got to be plenty more! ;) Encore, please!!!
1 person likes this.
this was great!!!!!
Candace
2 people like this.
That was great! Especially Ruth Alpert!
So much fun! I feel so blessed to be a part of this team, to work with people whom I love and to constantly be offered the opportunity for growth. Thank you PA!!
1 person likes this.
You are all so great so AWESOME!!
Wish I lived closer to you all. Hope to visit you next year but probably not till dec that is gonna be a long year.
Wishing all of you involved at PA a very merry christmas and much more success in 2014 with more laughter, good health and good friends.
1 person likes this.
Okay these were all so great but I think for today, my favourite was "this was a complete, utter mess". How many times I have felt the same way after teaching a class. Whew so glad there are others out there with similar experiences. All you can do is laugh. Just the best ladies. Wish I was there with you. Maybe one day!
I so want to be there! You guys are the best! Love the energy and you just made me smile and laugh out loud! Thanks for the great time:)
You guys make my day ! BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU to all of you at pilates anytime for doing what you do and being who you are!
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin