Imagery-Focused Mat<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 1384

Imagery-Focused Mat
Brent Anderson
Class 1384

Watch this Class
Amazing workout! Thank you!
As always, an inspiring and thought provoking class. Thank you Brent.
1 person likes this.
Enlightening refresher as I prepare to head into Manhattan this weekend (if this snowstorm stops!!) for my S1/R1 Training. Interesting paradigm shift to cue through the body organs as opposed to bone/muscle!!
Too squeamish for me.
"Movement = happiness" I feel so happy right now (plus floaty, relaxed and chilled). Thank you for all wonderful cues, I've never experienced such ease during Open Leg rocker and Roll over. Cheers!
Amazing class,Brent. Thank you for sharing your exertise with us. It's so much easier to move muscles when centering on the inner organs. Also, I can move further and feel so much lighter. I love the easy and easy cues you give!
H
H
I like Brent's classes a lot! I'm not so into the squishy internal organ thing, however it wasn't too much & I didn't feel queasy thinking about it. More classes from Brent please!
Brent! Great class.. I really felt the organs and it was great to reconect with my body, specially now that I just had my baby. Thank you so much, your energy is something awesome and I could see that again!
Totally renewed body and mind after this class. Thanks for new easiness of movement and new ideas for teaching.
Awesome class. Feel lighter, longer & more balanced. First time I have ever been able to lift my arms up to the ceiling in roll over AND with ease. Thank you
21-30 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin