Proprioception-Focused Mat<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 1406

Proprioception-Focused Mat
Tom McCook
Class 1406

Watch this Class
Sue B
1 person likes this.
loved this workout , felt the class really flowed and released my body .Cat variation felt so nice its in my classes today ! Thank you .
What a great class! I really enjoyed your unique style and energy. Thank you!
Thank you Tom - I came home from work at lunch and did this class. When I started I was anxious and wired from the morning and by the end I feel centered and open! Ready for a great afternoon of work!
1 person likes this.
Wow. I have been in such a 'funk' and this was exactly what I needed. Thank you.
love love love this class... as a lover of both yoga and pilates and all things movement.. this class appealed to me with its fusion and integrative moves.... wish you were in Australia Tom and would love for you to come to Melbourne and do some workshops... an infinity of gratitude and thanks
Thank you all for your kind reviews, I'm really happy to feel your inspiration. Thank you Pilates Anytime!
Ash
I love all your classes Tom, more please. The only thing missing is a relaxation at the end. I know it's considered more of a "yoga thing" but the Pilates world is desperate for it!
There can never be too many Tom McCook classes in the world! Every time, he helps me find all the inner space, length and calm a girl could ever hope to find.
A lovely class , it really gave back to my body .
Thank you
Your flows are magical, Tom ⭐️ Thank you for a great class!
21-30 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin