Mat for Osteoporosis<br>Sherri Betz<br>Class 1481

Mat for Osteoporosis
Sherri Betz
Class 1481

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for most inspiring teaching! Very clear instructions, loved every minute of it! May you be happy, may you be well, may you be strong x
1 person likes this.
You are amazing. Thank you for sharing your class, your knowledge and your beautiful energy.
Sherri Betz
1 person likes this.
Sue, thank you so much!  I am so glad you enjoyed the class.   
Anne L
Hi Sherri
I'm confused with the bridge and low bone density.   I thought you should lift straight up not roll up and down taking out any flexion through the spine?  Also wondering if there are any more current classes for seniors /osteopenia & osteoporosis.  Anne
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much.  I feel so much better.  I can do most of the exercises and feel good. Yay!
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
thank you so much.  So appreciated.
Christine T
1 person likes this.
I love everything about this class. My back feels so much better since doing osteoporosis safe classes. Thank you!!!
1 person likes this.
So great to revisit this tutorial xxx 
Liz
Liz
Sherri, thank you so much for your class. I am newly diagnosed at 50 with Osteorenia (very close to Osteoporosis in my lumbar -2.4). All my primary physician did for me was add a note to my electronic patient portal to take a Calcium supplement— not even a phone call. So while waiting for my scheduled visit to a NEW primary I am exploring ways to build bone. Do you know of any PTs in the Chicago area who practice using osteoporosis safe pilates movement? Also where can I find a fletcher towel? Also do you have a perspective on using vibration plates (in addition, not as replacement for exercise)?
Sherri Betz
1 person likes this.
Liz, thank you so much for your reply.  I am just about to film an update on the latest research on exercise and osteoporosis for Pilates Anytime.  Please look for the upcoming lecture, classes and tutorials.  I have a links list to practitioners across the country who have taken my courses and you might find someone there:  https://www.therapilates.com/links.html&nbsp;

41-50 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin