Romana's Mat Flow<br>Dana Santi<br>Class 1497

Romana's Mat Flow
Dana Santi
Class 1497

Watch this Class
I enjoyed this class again tonight, but this time I was in my hotel room while on a two day holiday! Thanks Dana!
1 person likes this.
The teaser is always better after a glass of somethin' somethin':)))))) Have a great holiday!
3 people like this.
Oh, I love this class for reminding me why Joe never leveled his work. Integrity of movement is all you ever need! Fun teasers...lol. Dana, I am really becoming a fan of your endings! Thanks ladies!!!
1 person likes this.
Great class. Really loved your saw and teaser and the really hard ending too. Thanks!
2 people like this.
I liked the class and instructions, but don't have a mat with the straps, blocks, and handles. I appreciated the attention to detail. Thanks.
2 people like this.
Patrick, sometimes you can push your hands or your feet into the wall to get a similar feel of the straps and poles.
2 people like this.
Wow, wonderful and intense! I don't have the related props but felt I was able to benefit from the instructor's deep cueing.

Super...Thanks.

Patrick I just did Dana's other Mat class at home last night without the mat and strap and just as Dana says if you push your feet into a wall (or in my case a railing in my loft) it works surprisingly well. Hope you have the same luck.
1 person likes this.
Love this class. Clear, precise instructions. The cues were very helpful!
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin