Jump Board Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1557

Jump Board Flow
Amy Havens
Class 1557

Watch this Class
Thank you so much for making a 30 minute workout. I rarely can find an hour to workout so this is a huge blessing to my regimen. I can sneak it in before getting ready for work. Please make more!!! :)
You are so welcome ladies....glad these short classes are working for you! It's nice to know we have options and that we can still get a solid workout/session in a shorter amount of time. I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my classes....really keeps me going, thank you!!
Amy I love this. Wonderful cues as always during a fun, energizing and challenging work out. I will "steal and credit" at my next reformer/jump board combo class. Many Thanks.
Perfect 30 minute workout. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Fun class Amy. I loved the quadruped and side lying jumps. I also love that you really roll through the feet. So many jump on their toes! Thanks!
Thank you Pamela! I'm so glad you enjoyed the class and appreciated the detail!
Great cardio workout. I added ankle weights to get even more from this workout.
Lucy.....great idea! Wow....I'm going to try that one! How would you feel if I added that idea to another class I do for the site? :)
Ah thanks for asking. Of course I don't mind. Will be proud to have contributed.
Fantastic!!
21-30 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin