Advanced BASI Flow Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1558

Advanced BASI Flow Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 1558

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Amazing as always Meredith! Thanks for a great start to my weekend.
Karin
1 person likes this.
wow Meredith, this was so challenging for me! How can you manage to move so perfectly and teach at the same time? GREAT, thank you
Pele
4 people like this.
Great flow and energy. I did find the 20 minutes of extreme flexion at the start unpleasant. Would have liked neck breaks dispersed in there. Perhaps in the form of other exercises in extension or lateral that still work the core. Modern society is already so flexion dominant as is. Otherwise great
2 people like this.
Meredith I love your classes!! your in a such great and beautiful flow!
1 person likes this.
Great class for an early Saturday morning. The transitions were so smooth. Great challenge on the lateral side planks, and your voice was very soothing Meridith. I liked the placement of the swan after all the other on stomach exercises. My back was so much more warm and ready for that exercise. Again, great class.
1 person likes this.
That was a wonderful class. I especially liked the pace, which was almost meditative. The very slow roll ups in the beginning set the stage for a mindful, deliberate session. In the spirit of constructive criticism, I would have liked to see some shoulder opening, working the shoulder extensors.
Thank you so much everyone for taking the time to leave your feedback which I appreciate so much. Pele, I often try to remind myself of your feedback when designing classes...and sometimes remember. Joe, adding shoulder opening work is always a good idea and I will make sure to remember to do that.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Meredith! As I prepare for my BASI test out, your mat classes are essential at getting me in shape! I'm going to re-comment after I've done this one 10 more times.... I'm sore all over and I just finished it 30 seconds ago. As always, thanks for your inspired instruction!
Thank YOU Rebekah. I will be waiting to hear from you after your 10th repetition :) Good luck with your test out and thanks for taking class with me.
1 person likes this.
It's rare that you feel both incredibly sweaty AND relaxed at the end of class! Thank you Meredith I thought this workout was wonderful!!
1-10 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin