Breath-Focused Mat<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 1577

Breath-Focused Mat
Brent Anderson
Class 1577

Watch this Class
I love your classes. Brent Anderson brings a new meaning to body awareness bringing our attention beyond muscle and bone. Innovative, and always full of valuable, useful information, with a touch of humor that always helps. Thank you
I have said it before..... Brent is a wonderful teacher, I get more and more from this class each time I do it!!
Maggie L
Love this class - especially because the students are so "IN" it. This really captured a movement experience and a group experience.
Great class. Thank youBrent Anderson.

Exactly what I needed pre-dance performance this weekend. Love learning from you!
Thank you Brent Anderson again, for fantastic class. Easy and perfect explanation . Beautiful movement. Very helpful . And i start to breathe !:)
Thank you Brent - I was introduced to you when I had a hip replacement 3 years ago - I was thrilled to find that class. And am happy to find this one. I appreciate your pacing and very clear guidance.  Find myself smiling at the end of this class.
Rosena S
Fantastic class with great cues! I'm training with Polestar and have never seen other instructors use the traffic light thing for the roll-up - I really enjoyed that and I'm totally borrowing it!
Tha l you Brent for this breathing Pilates class 🙏
41-50 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin