Reformer/Barre Fusion<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 1598

Reformer/Barre Fusion
Tracey Mallett
Class 1598

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Awesome class. I teach a very similar class at a Pilates studio and this gave me so many ideas. Thank you! Please bring more from Tracey!
1 person likes this.
Loved how you combined booty barre to jumping on the Reformer!!! Your class was full of energy with excellent cues!!! Thank you Tracey!!
Quick Question for Anyone on PA: what brand Reformer is used? I teach on Peak so my spring colors are very different. Blue is lightest, yellow medium weight, red equals two yellows.
1 person likes this.
Denise ~ The Reformers used in this class are Balanced Body Studio Reformers. I use Peak at my studio as well. When you compare the springs on Peak and Balanced Body, the closet comparison I have found is Blue=Blue, Yellow=Red, and Red=Green. I hope this helps.
Thank you everyone, Raelea we have bootybarre certifications going on across the USA and in many different countries. For more info go to www.thebootybarre.com or you can email us at info@thebootybarre.com Thanks!!
Can't wait to play with this one...studied first...work it in the am! Thank you for continuing the challenge. Said it before, "PA is my best investment"
Gia, I too have peak apparatus. Do you know where I can find documentation? I've tried the Peak website to no avail. Thanks
Thank you Gia Calhoun for responsing so quickly to my question....much appreciated!!
Jennifer ~ Thank you for your forum post. I have not found any documentation on Peak either. I have taught at studios using both brands so I had to learn the spring tensions I needed to use for exercises on both.
Was so glad to see this combo as I love jumpboard & barre. Thanks for providing!
11-20 of 100

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin