Short & Strong Magic Circle<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1609

Short & Strong Magic Circle
Meredith Rogers
Class 1609

Watch this Class
Pele
1 person likes this.
Nice express workout with a good flow and new stuff.
1 person likes this.
30 minutes that make you feel like an hour. Great instructions, pace and breathing. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Definitely a "my queue keeper"!
Wow! Thank you all for the wonderful feedback. I appreciate you guys so very much. :)
Great class. Technical question: any hints as to how to work better so my feet do not come off the mat when knees bent and lying down and we're coming up? It looks like yours are glued to the mat . Am sure it's because my abs are not yet made of steel but do you have any cues that might help? Thanks. Deborah
1 person likes this.
Fabulous Class ~ Thank You Meredith :)
so funny that I asked you for a prop class not even a month ago and you had one in the pipes already !!
1 person likes this.
Really liked this class. Doing rolling like a ball with the ring in the way described here gave me a much needed awareness of my back and how my vertebrates roll (not) while doing this exersice. Meredith outfit allowed us to observed very clearly her abdomen and back work.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith! This class flows so beautifully from one exercise to the next - it felt like it was all over in the blink of an eye! =)
1 person likes this.
Great quick workout using the magic circle in every pose! The flow was excellent~ I've added this to my favorite classes!
Cher
1 person likes this.
Great workout, nice flow and love the obliques with the cercle.
11-20 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin