Stimulating Reformer<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 1614

Stimulating Reformer
Niedra Gabriel
Class 1614

Watch this Class
i just love your enthusiasm and youthfulness..it's all fun and games! Thank you for the inspiration.
Niedra

I just love your routines. So original. I use a lot of your routines on myself and clientele. Excellent. Thank you.

MaryJo
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Ladies, so happy you enjoy the spirit of play, and the commitment behind them. always makes me smile to know someone else is getting the spirit and vision.
Thank you Niedra…amazing verbal and energy! Flow and precision is so inspiring! Im looking forward to delivering this class to my clients!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank yo Lois, I can just see the fun you will have teaching this. I see you are a new studio owner and I can feel your enthusiasm for your work in your bio.
How fun and insightful you are. I am so glad that even though you are classical trained, you can be open to trying s new reformer and see the outcomes. I think the more we leave are selves open, the more we can receive.
I decided to watch this because of the amazing still shot from the video on the home page, and I am so glad I did--I've never watched a video by Niedra before, and I really loved it!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Alicia, So glad you enjoyed the video. I must say, I LOVE to move, Love to teach and share, and love to communicate with like minded people, so welcome. PA is an amazing resource for people.
NS
NS
Niedra, thank you for your teaching, I love the leg workout.
Wonderful! Thank you!
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin