Cardio Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1621

Cardio Mat
Amy Havens
Class 1621

Watch this Class
Thank you Mary.....and you too Kristi! Pilates should be fun, right?! :)
Thanks Amy for this fun, different class! I have trouble though, getting up from the rolling like a ball - I can do it with my legs crossed, but not in parallel. Any tips? Loved the chest lift and kneeling sidekick variations!
1 person likes this.
Hi Anne. Thank you for your feedback! My tip on the rolling like a ball to stand .... practice! Also, some people have more mobile hip joints making it easier to get to parallel on this, but I'd say, practice and keep trying .... remembering that it's all about 'the practice'! :) Let me know how it goes!!
Hi Amy! Fun class and I loved the 20 min! I've been so busy with new clients, spring planting AND.....preparing to take the PMA!!! (wish me luck). I need to practice the rolling like a ball to a jump, you do them so perfectly! Thanks Amy..keep the classes coming!
This is great! Will you do a longer one (30-35 minutes)?
Hi Connie and Sabrina! Thanks for taking class with me and so glad you enjoyed the fun! :) You know me....it's got to be fun on some level. Good luck on your PMA exam Connie, but you'll pass , no problem! And Sabrina......I have a couple others of this energy level and vigor on the site that you may want to check out. I did a New Years Day workout that seemed well-liked and it was closer to 30 minutes. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Such a fun class Amy!! Thank you!
Thanks Amy, I find that if do the rolling like a ball jump in the afternoon/evening I can make it up (I initially tried to do it first thing in the morning!) Also, if I start standing it is easier. Have done this with my clients and they love it!
Thank you Robin!! :)
Anne...thanks for this feedback! Yes....I would imagine this to be a little easier in the afternoon once the body has been moving for hours and ready for this demand! Starting standing is much easier too you're right, but as you improve, you'll find the connection to start from the ball...and JUMP up! Glad your clients are loving it too!! Wonderful!
Hurray! That was amazing! Thank you, Amy! Just what I needed to get me going today. Amazing!
21-30 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin