Reformer Plank Variations<br>Courtney Miller<br>Tutorial 1622

Reformer Plank Variations
Courtney Miller
Tutorial 1622

Watch this Tutorial
Courtney Miller
Hi Everyone!! Thank you for your awesome feedback on my video! Have you been using some of these variations on your clients, or on yourself? I always LOVE hearing feedback! Have a beautiful summer everyone! If you're visiting San Diego CA I would love to meet you!!
Liron L
1 person likes this.
Great ideas! Thank you so much! I enjoy all your videos, keep them coming!
1 person likes this.
Hey Courtney! I'm a Stott instructor and currently just teach mat classes. I teach at a studio that has barres around the entire room and was wondering if you could do a video on how to incorporate the barre into a pilates class without doing "barre exercises". I've come up with a few but know you could come up with so many more. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic
1 person likes this.
oh boy...you make it look effortless! Loved the long box between the footbar & carriage! Thank you
1 person likes this.
As I continue to learn about planks, my love and appreciation for them deepens to a point my clients wish I didn't have, haha! Thanks for the ideas on variations - the more ways to get people planking, the better! =D
Courtney Miller
Hi Everyone!! Thank you so much for all your awesome feedback and inspiration!! I have some exciting news!! I will be back on Pilates Anytime Jan 2015 :):) I am thrilled and of course I want to teach what you want to see! So tell me, what style classes would you like me to teach during my next visit? I am so grateful and blessed. Thank you so much for your support and comments! xx
I really enjoyed the variations you gave us here.
love love love x
Your classes are amazing how can someone take your classes thank you :)
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin