Advanced Cadillac<br>Kathy Corey<br>Class 1662

Advanced Cadillac
Kathy Corey
Class 1662

Watch this Class
Cher
1 person likes this.
Amazing class. Thank you Kathy. Kristi you were doing so well.
Thank you Cherhine!
Marta A
Love it! Thank U:)
Thank you Kathy. Imagination is flowing in this class. Especially enjoyed the feedback of hip stability during the hundred variation.
Wonderful class! Love all of the variations!
Natalia D
Great class, thank you!
Really good focus on how to encourage symmetry. Lovely ideas Kathy- I like the new fish out of water twist a lot. Thank you!
Thank you both for a wonderful class! I really needed this today!!
My left side (non-dominant) feels SO MUCH BETTER now. Kathy, I loved the no spring monkey series so much. I was remembering you touching on this recently in Jennifer Stacey's (SF) studio exactly one month ago (3/1/20). I LOVED your workshop & feel so lucky I was able to see you before this terrible COVID situation. Best in health to you and yours    (I had to re-post this on 4/2 because I noticed a spelling error---rather, an auto correct with your name which was wrong! Fixed now: ) 
Shelley M
Hi Kathy, amazing cuing. Is it possible to do this whole class on the Tower? Or can the overhead springs exercises only really be performed on the cadillac? Thank you.
Shelley M
Actually, for the first exercise, if you have TRX straps, you can attach them to the center eye at the top and use them for the rolling up and twisting of the hips. Pretty much simulates what you're doing on the Cadillac, Kathy. I'm so excited to have discovered this!
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin