Reformer Fundamentals<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1690

Reformer Fundamentals
Meredith Rogers
Class 1690

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Absolutely loved this class. Thanks for doing a level 1!
Anna L
3 people like this.
What a wonderfully peaceful Pilates tuneup! Thank you Meredith! Every instructor should take this one. It's a great reminder of how we can best introduce the work to our beginning clients and is a great way to readjust and gently strengthen our own bodies.
1 person likes this.
I always love your classes! Sometimes I think I should just stick to level 1 classes. I felt awesome after doing this. Centered, challenged, focused! It was great. Thank you Meredith! I hope to meet you the next time I am in Santa Barbara!
Thank you Meredith I always enjoy your classes!
I appreciate you all so much! Thanks for taking class with me and leaving your feedback. I, too, love the fundamentals. There is not a better way to deeply get in touch with oneself...in my humble opinion.
Meredith, that was simply perfect! Visiting, and going back to the basics for me today was just what i needed. You're the BEST! Such lovely work. Quite engaging.
1 person likes this.
Perfect class for a Sunday morning. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Meredith. This is a great basic class, but I also teach some seniors and students who have knee and or hip issues and this class is perfect for them.
lovely pace !
Thanks so much, everyone. It always brightens my day to hear your lovely feedback!
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin