Restorative Mat<br>Ruth Alpert<br>Class 1719

Restorative Mat
Ruth Alpert
Class 1719

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
that was so so good! thank you
Thank you so much for this, Ruth!
Glad you liked it Catherine and Oryan. Thanks for your comments!
1 person likes this.
Ahhhh! I feel great after this class. Thank you so much!
Thanks Elizabeth. Feeling great is getting higher and higher in my value system!
Jan
Jan
What size foam roller is being used?
1 person likes this.
Jan - they are 36 x 6". The basic white styrofoam or grey denser ones work, as do the softer ones. The softer ones are much appreciated by sensitive or thin or very tight muscle people. Look at the OPTP website //www.massagesupplies.com/product/1 0358/?gclid=CISpz-2svb8CFUEF7AodY0w AUQ. The only thing the soft ones don't work well for is the "knee stretch" (can't remember now if I did that on film) because once the weight of the body is on them, they don't roll easily (they're also textured and that probably has to do with it as well). I get my rollers from OPTP because they give a discount to pilates teachers!
Thank you, Ruth! Your class gave me great tips to remember for beginner teaching. I'm in a Pilates Teacher Training Program, Mat Level 1. I Loved your class.
My comment above was for the Abdominal Tutorial #1737. Sorry, not sure how it got here. I'll was the Restorative Mat Workout now.
Just did the restorative foam roller workout. It was fabulous! I could do this everyday.
21-30 of 117

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin