Stretch-eze® Variations<br>Wendy L.<br>Class 1721

Stretch-eze® Variations
Wendy L.
Class 1721

Watch this Class
Thank you so much, Kathy Jo. I am excited that more Pilates practitioners are interested in using the Stretch-eze in classes in order to create a more "spatial" felt sense and deeper connection, without excess tension! As you are saying, you can definitely use it the way you would use a Thera-band in class...it just takes getting used to allowing your biointelligent wisdom to guide you in which size band to use to "feel the right tensional connection" for the movement. Look at Kimberly Dye's Stretch-eze Facebook page for more ideas of how to use it....and I will definitely be doing more to inspire you! Thanks for being in touch, and I look forward to hearing more about your explorations!
I purchased two at Pilates on Tour Istanbul 2019 oh my it’s delicious 😋 need more stretch eze as I want to teach a class using them . Please please more videos on how to use :))) loved it
Thank you, Candace! I agree that the Stretch-eze band is an important contribution to our Pilates repertoire.  When I first did this video in 2014, I was hoping that other movement educators would see the value...and so many,  like yourself, are now using the Stretch-eze band.  Stay tuned for more videos about this important embodied prop, xwendy
thank you wendy.  ive never needed the hug of the stretch eze more.
11-14 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin