Control &Stability Challenge<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 1732

Control &Stability Challenge
Kristi Cooper
Class 1732

Watch this Class
Sharon O
1 person likes this.
Thank you! Loved this class--use of the tower springs with the moving reformer springs was challenging and so cool More please!!
1 person likes this.
Wow! That was fun! I feel like I have a new piece of Pilates equipment. Thank you Kristi for this fantastic class and bringing such new and innovative classes to us here on PA!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Thank you for such a creative fun class Kristi:) I love how my whole body feels stretched and lengthened!
Thank you so much! Please do more!
1 person likes this.
Well I know I got ahead of myself Kristi.. I just got moved into a house and had just put my Reformer/ Tower together the day you posted that class. Its been in storage quite awhile so I already Know I will be rusty but I also know if you are teaching a class its going to be good.
I will let you know my feelings once I have done the class for sure.
1 person likes this.
Please add more Reformer/Tower combination classes, loved it! Nice color combination pants and flowers, too:)
1 person likes this.
Thanks Kristi! Fun, challenging, and creative. Gets me out of my occasional rut:) keep it comin'.
Really like the class but the instructions of which spring to put where was a little fast for me; by the time I was set up & ready, that movement was over. I also LOVE that the window is NOT in the back; the extra lighting coming in thru the window makes it hard to see just what is going on sometimes. It's much easier to see with the walls surrounding you. Please do another reformer with tower class, maybe 50-60 minutes?!
wow...the deceleration during this session is amazing...lots of control needed. Thank you...now I'm really noticing deceleration anytime I use springs or have to control momentum! Thank you....making me a better instructor & student one session at a time! You rock
Great feedback Mary. Thank you.
And, Jennifer, very cool to hear what you got out of the class. I look for concepts in one class to transfer to other classes myself. When Meredith Rogers and I workout we often play with Springs (usually lighter) as a way of creating or learning new ways to work with the springs when they are set at normal.
11-20 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin