Cadillac Workout<br>Rachel Taylor Segel<br>Class 1782

Cadillac Workout
Rachel Taylor Segel
Class 1782

Watch this Class
Thank you everyone - I can't tell you how much your comments mean to me - I love teaching Pilates!!!!
1 person likes this.
Miss your eloquence, and your smart turn of phrase, Rachel! It's lovely to see you teach and get re-inspired!
1 person likes this.
Rachel, I just finished watching and I cannot thank you enough for the information you provided in this class. I love your idea of dancing with the springs and working with them not against them. I am often guilty of working too hard and fighting the exercises rather than working with them. I cannot wait to explore this class on the Cadillac under your guidance. Thanks again for a wonderful class!
Thank you so much for your feedback and inspiration! I think that it all comes down to our supreme desire to do it right countered with not being Mr. Pilates himself who knew exactly what he wanted from each exercise he devised.
1 person likes this.
I thoroughly enjoyed this Rachel. Thankyou so much. I particularly liked how you broke it right down with wonderful explanation.
Thank you so much, Rachel for your lovely clarity and continued inspiration!!! Ahhh, feel so much better after this class:)
1 person likes this.
Gracias!! You have just enabled me to take my teaching to another level, Rachel. Deeper, deeper, deeper. This wonderful work never ceases to amaze me. I love the eloquent way you share your passion for pilates!!
1 person likes this.
Hi Rachel ❤️ As always, you provided not just a class, but an educational workshop which will: A. Help beginners at home not just do movements, but learn about Contrology. B. Help/Remind movement educators with the purpose and initiations of the movement we teach. C. Keep us hungry for rich movement. Thank you so much 😁
1 person likes this.
Hi Rachel ❤️ As always, you provided not just a class, but an educational workshop which will: A. Help beginners at home not just do movements, but learn about Contrology. B. Help/Remind movement educators with the purpose and initiations of the movement we teach. C. Keep us hungry for rich movement. Thank you so much 😁
Thank you Everlea! That was my intention so it is great that it came across! Rachel
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin