Roll-Up Modifications<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Tutorial 1787

Roll-Up Modifications
Lisa Hubbard
Tutorial 1787

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Very helpful tutorials! For some reason, teaser is so much easier for my body then the roll-up. This tutorial was very helpful. I have the issue of my legs wanting to lift up like in the 3rd example. I can't wait to try it with the ankle weights. I was told it was my tight hip flexors that caused my legs to want to lift. Could it be anything else?!? Would love more feedback on this issue.
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Chris, glad you're finding the tutorials helpful! The 3rd example is very common. It may be a tight lumbar spine. Try imprinting your low back into mat by drawing in abs & curling pubic bone & head towards another.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Lisa! I will try your advice and see if that helps. I will let you know
1 person likes this.
thank you teacher.
2 people like this.
Thanks, I really need this
1 person likes this.
Thank you! Great tips!
Lisa Hubbard
Thanks Ira for watching & for your kind comment!
1 person likes this.
I love the cues for the thighs, scoop, unit and ponytail. Extremely helpful breakdown. Well done! Ty!
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Wendy glad it was helpful! I know many whom struggle with this exercise & it has more to do with tightness rather than weakness 🙏🏻
1 person likes this.
Thank you this was great:). Would be helpful to know of the different reasons why people can't complete the roll up in the tutorial. Whether it is weak abs or tight hip flexors or could there be any other reasons? I remember hearing weak hamstrings can be a problem?
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin