Ken Endelman<br>Ken Endelman<br>Discussion 1789

Ken Endelman
Ken Endelman
Discussion 1789

Watch this Discussion
1 person likes this.
Thanks for watching and for making this video possible. At the time this was a very tough decision. But each day, as I see Pilates touch so many people’s lives, I know it was the right one. Thanks again to everyone who took a stand.
Thank you for standing up to this lawsuit & winning on behalf of the Pilates community. Pilates is a generic name and i see 'Pilates work' as an inspiration from Joe's original movements and each lineage modify or add as required. If we were to do how Joe exactly taught it then it should still be called 'Contrology' after all this is how he called his work and if it worked in his era then why not now? In my opinion Classical Pilates is just another contemporary form nobody teaches exactly the way Joe did. Even Romana changed and modified movements and so did other first generation teachers.
Fascinating, thank you for making this.
I would like to see Sean Gallagher's side to the story, was it about making money or did he believe in protecting the method? maybe a bit of both.
Grah ~ You can find our discussion with Sean Gallagher here. I hope you enjoy it!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Gia Calhoun, looking forward to watching this one.
Just amazing! Was required to watch this for an advanced pilates course. Feeling inspired about what I do for a living and how it can help others! We are all So blessed!
Cassie T
Thank you for doing this interview! I am a new Pilates instructor, and am so grateful for the opportunity!
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin